Shadewood You can't touch me there, you can't touch my body
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
586 Posts
Ooc — Lauren

val caught neither the hesitation, nor the lie which slipped from alyx's mouth smooth as greased butter. he looked her over in full-throated admiration. his own attempts had been clumsy and unsuccessful - he'd never even come close to catching anything -- except for that one time a crab caught him.

he grinned in return, thinking of how cool and self-sufficient alyx was, and how much he wanted to be like her. she was so independent and strong, that valravn marveled at how dull and uninspiring his life appeared up until she washed up by their embankment. "that's dope." valravn complimented handily, tone hushed with veneration that alyx regularly held rat-catching contests, and routinely won them.

before he could pitch the idea of trying this on his sister, alyx was off like a bullet. valravn trundled after her curiously, but for all of his interest in trying to impress her, valravn truly didn't know the first thing about hunting and it showed.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
You can't touch me there, you can't touch my body - by Alyx - September 14, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: You can't touch me there, you can't touch my body - by Val - October 31, 2020, 12:19 PM