Whitefish River when i'm gone.
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
There seemed to be an element of starstruck within the girl as she quietly repeated the pack's name. It was a funny reaction, usually, she would be met with a question. Whatever feeling it was though was quickly moved aside for a proper introduction as Eshe gave her name and hopes to join. It always interested the Count when wolves were willing to join just any pack to have a safe refuge for the winter, who knows what mess you could be allowing into your life by blindly joining? Luckily, Kaistleoki was rather stable and kind to those who weren't sure what they wanted.

I'm sure you must understand that many are seeking a home this time of year. We do not operate like your typical pack. Kaistleoki strives for improvement...that being said, what skills do you poses or hope to gain? Oralith's voice rang clear in the back of her mind, she believed more knights would be beneficial and while she agreed, Ira would never force that path upon another. This girl was taller than most, but she was lean, perhaps a hunter or scout? They haven't had a naturalist in some time too, something that might be beneficial given the earthquakes last year.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 05, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 05:03 AM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 06, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 08, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 10, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 11, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 12, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Eshe - November 18, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: when i'm gone. - by Ira - November 18, 2020, 04:59 PM