The Sunspire redeye reprisal
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

As always, she was pleased by Jace's thoughts that ran parallel her own in many ways. Mm, I agree. In my homeland, Alphas were old enough to breed at least. Even then, few of any real strength were younger than four.. She couldn't see the use in an Alpha any younger than breeding age, and once she had been a tad more open-minded to seeing what they could do, for youth did have surprising power.. but the examples set by others failed to impress her enough to change her mind.

She then couldn't help but frown. I see.. she rumbled and slicked back her ears in consideration. Then it could make trouble if he does appear out of nowhere. A part of me hopes he will not.. although the pups ought to know their father by blood. Maybe it is for the pack's best that they do not, though. Ferdie can give them what they need for a male role in their life, and our pack can fill in the rest, I suppose.. She shook her head softly, as undesirable as it was. Jace, too, had not been around them much evidently. I leave my catches near the den and that is all I have to do with them, mother and all.. They make me uneasy.. still went unspoken, although she shifted her weight as the thought occurred. Their mother especially, the stranger that she was to the Sunspire. Amekaze hoped that once her pups were old enough, she would prove her worth to make up for the sudden burden she had brought them.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 01:03 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - August 31, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 01, 2014, 12:23 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 01, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 02, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 03, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 03, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Jace - September 05, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: redeye reprisal - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 03:04 PM