Whitefish River grass is always greener on the other side
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
As soon as her orange eyes spotted the wolf, she came to a swift halt. Ears raised in alert and twisting to catch any sound, her lips curled into a faint smile in response to such a kind greeting.

Perhaps it was nervousness. Perhaps it was excitement. Regardless of whatever she was feeling, Ambrosia was eager to meet the unfamiliar face. A unique one at that. The wolf standing before her seemed to have mimicked a painted canvas. And although Kynareth was definitely a sight to get used to at first, Hiero for sure was something she never thought she'd see.

But it was a good uniqueness. A pretty uniqueness. Listening to his introduction, it seemed the woman couldn't escape elaborate names. Hopefully this stranger would settle for a nickname, as Ambrosia would probably melt with embarrassment if she butchered it.

But no time to worry about that. Although a little surprised by the energy radiating from Hieronymous, the she-wolf did her best to match it as a response fell from her mouth.

"It's an absolute pleasure to meet you-! I'm Ambrosia, and I suppose I was just looking for an adventure. Ira was kind enough to let me tag along."
Messages In This Thread
grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 04, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 10, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 14, 2020, 05:42 PM