Redhawk Caldera come on shake and bake, do whatever it takes
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
583 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
All Welcome 
This is so wildly outdated - please feel free to only have it be a one or two post thing, I just needed it in the threadlog so I could make something present day as well. Some mild powerplay to get the setting going, if this is not okay please let me know and I'll happily revise!! <3

valravn followed @Alyx 'home' wide-eyed and shivering. at last his little sojourn was at an end -- at least, for now.

he remained unusually hushed as he waited for the adults. of @Niamh @Phox and @Towhee valravn knew little, but he listened for them with keen ears and unblinking yellow eyes. when they arrived (if they arrived) he instinctively placed himself shyly behind alyx's form, peering at them all with hushed wonder as he waited for them to either scold him, or scold alyx.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
come on shake and bake, do whatever it takes - by Val - December 04, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: come on shake and bake, do whatever it takes - by Phox - December 05, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: come on shake and bake, do whatever it takes - by Val - December 20, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: come on shake and bake, do whatever it takes - by Phox - January 09, 2021, 05:41 PM