Whitefish River grass is always greener on the other side
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Nodding in agreement, the woman was happy to have met a wolf who understood the wonders of travel. When Ambrosia first arrived at the borders and after Ira had departed, a sense of worry had filled her stomach. There was no knowing what type of wolf would arrive to greet her, but she was glad she had stayed to see. Hieronymous was indeed kind, a high contrast in comparison to the Saints. The most they'd say about travel was that it's necessary to find wolves to kill.

Even if it seemed that Hiero hadn't seen much of the world either, surely he knew more than she. The way he described the land was as if he had caught a glimpse. And beaches? Beaches? Sand? Oh how Ambrosia would have loved to see the sand again, especially with winter approaching. But that'd have to be a journey for another day.

Smile widening as her ears twisted and listened to the way the wolf spoke, she replied with a nod before her lips parted.

"Of course! I can't promise I'll see much of interest anytime soon, but if I come across something in future travels I know where to find you."
Messages In This Thread
grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 01, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 04, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 10, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: grass is always greener on the other side - by Leigh - December 14, 2020, 05:42 PM