Wheeling Gull Isle when i was a child, i caught a fleeting glimpse
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
feel free to post again or archive as is : )

The man was a warrior. Huā thought he certainly looked the part, with the scar she could glimpse upon his throat, not to mention the much more noticeable missing eye, and nodded to Maegi's words. And the woman, a healer and caretaker- that was perhaps even better. They rarely had long term doctors here; Huā hoped Natshana would stick around, but it was too early to be sure. These are all fine skills. I do hope we will have children in the spring to care for, And that hopeful flash in her eyes made it clear by we, she meant me- but she was too focused on her dreams of a family with Mal to notice Mou's pain in that moment. And... at present, we have another healer who reside in the large cave in the hill. You can ask her, maybe, if you want to work in the same place. Huā offered. She wasn't sure if Natshana was a team player or not, nor Maegi, but it was up to the both of them- the empress would lay down no specific guideline. You are both welcome here, then. The girl smiled and wagged her tail, looking to Mou momentarily before turning back to his ghostly companion. She'd gesture for them to follow her past the borders, from there they were free to roam.
Messages In This Thread
when i was a child, i caught a fleeting glimpse - by Maegi - November 20, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: when i was a child, i caught a fleeting glimpse - by Huā - December 11, 2020, 11:48 AM