Hideaway Strath oh rabbit
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
She keeps walking, one step in front of the other.

That is, until the familiar scent drifts past her nose. Ambrosia didn't come to an immediate halt, though her pace did slow as the tiger-wolf's form came into view. Rabbit still hanging from her jaws, she simply stares at the wolf who had once been considered a friend, maintaining a blank yet calm expression across her face. Blinking slowly, her ears twist as Kynareth speaks, catching his words and sensing his conflicted emotions.

It is only after he finishes does her neck lower, dipping her head and setting her meal across the ground. The woman's face then lifts as she meets the familiar yellow eyes. On one hand she is tempted to greet him like an old friend. On the other, she can feel the irritation creeping up along her neck and she wonders if it'd be any different if she were to instead give him an aggressive growl. Apparently her words simply roll off his back and makes no difference in his opinions or thoughts. There seems to be no reason to worry about something as small as how to say "hello".

"I was hoping for more of a grand "welcome home" than a simple meeting at the borders. Though I suppose it's understandable considering the cirumstances and my sudden absence. However I expect no punishment, nor do I believe one would be appropiate as I have not betrayed you in any way besides perhaps your trust in my location."

There was no smile today. Although the she-wolf's face may have not held any indication of unhappiness, it was neither welcoming or pleased.

"If you'd like to accuse me of being a spy, I ask you kindly to take a moment and contemplate the ridiculousness of that assumption. Any pack nearby and you would have seen me travel. Any pack further away and the length of such a trip wouldn't be worth trading information on a regular basis. So please, no fussing."

She then took a seat, swishing her tail out of the way before neatly wrapping it around her paws. The little part of "Leigh" still burried inside is excited to see Kynareth's reaction to her sudden change in attitude. Her body language, speech, word choice. Might as well give him her new name.

"My name is Ambrosia, dear. Come have a seat and share this rabbit with me. I hear this upcoming winter will be harsh and it'd be best not to let such food go to waste."
Messages In This Thread
oh rabbit - by Leigh - December 10, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Kynareth Deagon - December 11, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Leigh - December 11, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Kynareth Deagon - December 15, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Leigh - December 15, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Kynareth Deagon - December 16, 2020, 03:38 AM
RE: oh rabbit - by Leigh - December 18, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Simmik - December 19, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by RIP Fury - December 21, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: oh rabbit - by Kynareth Deagon - December 28, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: oh rabbit - by Leigh - December 29, 2020, 12:58 AM