Northstar Vale can't no preacher man save my soul
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Rue nodded wistfully when she was told of the pack that dissolved. "Elysium used to claim the Willows. I expect it was them." She often looked back fondly on the multiple-pack festivals that Elysium had hosted. 

Rue's attention snapped back to the present as Jomyo spoke on the last known whereabouts of Diaspora. Even though her informant considered it old news, Ruenna would still avoid the section of the Sunspires that lay south of Northstar Vale. The last time she had spoken to Diaspora leaders, she had offered to carry a litter of pups for them in exchange for their permission to live in these mountains peacefully. Now that she was back, she might be expected to make good on that offer. It was an encounter she hoped to avoid. 

Jomyo mentioned her "area," and Rue realized she hadn't yet asked-- "What territories are claimed by Legion?" Did Jomyo call these mountains home as well? 

Had Jomyo said the name "Treason" and noted Sunspire as her leader's former pack, Rue would have known immediately who led Legion. "Arbiter" and Lost Creek Hollow were unfamiliar, though. She shook her head in response to the unknown names.
Messages In This Thread
can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - November 25, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - November 30, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 01, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 02, 2020, 01:12 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 05, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 10, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - December 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - December 18, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - January 13, 2021, 09:56 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Jomyo - January 27, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: can't no preacher man save my soul - by Ruenna - January 31, 2021, 01:20 PM