Redhawk Caldera A fish that's learned to fly
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,602 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
She changed the subject, which Phox was more than happy to flow with, and she asked about here. She assumed he meant the caldera as a whole, and he hummed for a moment, trying to think of how to describe it to her, knowing that she could never see it. He figured that would be entertaining for her to listen to.

It's not as tall as most of the other mountains around here. All the other mountains have sharp, pointy tops, but the caldera has a flat top when you look at it from afar. I guess that's why the lake is there. The water up there is something else, too. Crystal clear, not murky like some other lakes I've been to. There's lots of trees along the slopes, and there's a clearing near the lake where Towma and I spent some of our very first weeks outside of the den. We even learned to swim there, I think. Your grandparents, Fox and Peregrine, ruled this place for a long time. I never knew them personally because they both died before I was born, but I've heard they were pretty great, and both Finley and Elwood were good friends with them.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
A fish that's learned to fly - by Fennec - December 04, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: A fish that's learned to fly - by Phox - December 05, 2020, 11:05 AM
RE: A fish that's learned to fly - by Fennec - December 06, 2020, 05:14 AM
RE: A fish that's learned to fly - by Phox - December 11, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: A fish that's learned to fly - by Fennec - December 13, 2020, 02:34 AM
RE: A fish that's learned to fly - by Phox - January 09, 2021, 05:38 PM
RE: A fish that's learned to fly - by Fennec - January 10, 2021, 12:24 AM
RE: A fish that's learned to fly - by Phox - January 26, 2021, 08:29 PM
RE: A fish that's learned to fly - by Fennec - January 27, 2021, 08:09 PM