Lake Rodney Queen of knives.
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Well, that was a quick confirmation on that.  Maia was immediately and uncomfortably aware of her own expression, hoping that it didn't show her nerves too much.  Meanwhile, internally, she was freaking out.  What do I tell her?  Should I tell her he's staying?  What if she wants to talk to him?  Do I tell her we are mates?!  Shouldnt... wouldn't he want to?  Or would he want me to because his telling her would be harder and he might not want to... oh boy.

Oh! Uh, yeah.  He came to see me at the fen, but I figured I'd do some fishing.  It's easier than hunting sometimes and I didn't want to bother him to come with.  That much was true.  She'd actually meant to surprise him with a nice dinner, but her luck wasn't shaking out.  She was about to give up when she'd heard the call.  She let her talk peter out after that, not sure still how much she wanted to give up.  Oh boy she wished he was here, only because she was terrified saying the wrong thing here could do a ton of damage.  She didn't know Towhee all that well... or even, really, much about Eljay and Towhee's relationship.  It felt a bit like whacking a bomb with a pipe wrench and hoping the thing wasn't live.
Messages In This Thread
Queen of knives. - by Towhee - March 10, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Maia - March 11, 2021, 05:44 PM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Towhee - March 11, 2021, 05:59 PM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Maia - March 11, 2021, 06:37 PM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Towhee - March 11, 2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Maia - March 14, 2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Towhee - March 14, 2021, 08:23 PM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Maia - March 15, 2021, 03:47 AM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 08:48 AM
RE: Queen of knives. - by Maia - March 15, 2021, 05:06 PM