Haunted Wood To make myself feel better
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,541 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia had a tendency to get so caught up in her own retellings, it almost seemed she was reliving it.  The same intense emotions tended to play across again, just as they had when she'd fought (was it a fight?) with Eljay.  It lent something to her storytelling but also tended to become overwhelming fast when asked to recount an emotional experience.

Lilitu was extremely sweet about it and Maia was able to let go of some of her embarrassment.  She shook her head, though, still wilting at the question.  It's really complicated.  I can't have a mate in another pack, it's... I can't keep that up.  Her ears tipped back.  It isn't fair to ask him to move here, but it isn't fair that I...  she couldn't even finish that sentence, it sounded so selfish in her head.  

We have to choose.  She finished, obviously at a loss as to how they would.  If Lilitu had any ideas, she'd gladly hear them!! She appreciated the optimism, but it was so hard to believe it right now.  It was funny that in the end, the girl was right; things would shake out in a way Maia never saw coming.
Messages In This Thread
To make myself feel better - by Maia - March 07, 2021, 02:31 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Lilitu - March 09, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Maia - March 10, 2021, 10:18 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Lilitu - March 15, 2021, 11:32 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Maia - March 18, 2021, 11:33 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Lilitu - March 19, 2021, 11:15 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Maia - March 24, 2021, 10:50 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Lilitu - March 30, 2021, 11:44 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Maia - April 04, 2021, 02:49 AM