a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,124 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Private 
for @Ibis!

Eljay hadn't properly met Ibis yet, the leader-elect as Wraen had described her. It had been on his to do list even more ever since he found out that she was the leader above even the Ravens (he'd thought Wraen was, before). Unfortunately for Eljay, going through to do lists was one of those huge Impossible Tasks right now. He still felt completely burnt out and it did not help that he was riddled with guilt and worry over how the wolves of Redhawk Caldera were doing. Some days he just wanted to run back to them to make sure they were okay, but whenever he thought of that, all he wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry endlessly.

Wearily, he set off to try and find the pack's leader that day, with the bad thoughts still plaguing him. He knew he had to get his act together soon. Calm down, find some inner peace or whatever... Anything to be a good mate and a good father when the time was there. It was easier said than done, though, in his current state. Feeling like an old man, Eljay stiffly set off through the Fen to find his new pack's leader, a nervous twist in his gut even though Maia had said that Ibis was a good person.
Messages In This Thread
when I am down I lay my hands upon the ground - by Eljay - March 26, 2021, 02:47 AM