The Sunspire mindshift
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She listened with a somewhat masked look of interest, ears flicked forward and a soft nod accompanying the words now and then. With this having been a relatively rainy summer, if whatever you seek likes it wet, it should be doing well right now, she commented regarding plants liking the sheltered mountain. Especially here in the rain-shadow of the mountain, as you said. The other side is a bit drier. More grasses. Some different shrubbery, I think, she added. While she was far less knowledgeable about plants and their preferences, that much was for certain. And of course, it was clearly more lush on this side, the one facing the sea, and their differences were subtle.

On the topic of prey, Amekaze was pleased to hear such insight. The goats here seem to like the forests more when it is very rainy, usually. Of course, that was not always true and she couldn't speak much on the rabbits of the foothills. Almost, she offered the alternative of fishing in the river that was not so far away, but not all wolves had an interest in fishing. Have you been near the mountain here for long? You seem pretty.. insightful, about it all. The weather, plants, prey, so on.. that is. Had someone formally taught her before? Or was it learning of her own creation? Not too many I hear of.. are, she mentioned carefully, meaning she rarely met many others with such knowledge. It was surprisingly valuable to the dark Rikudou.

Also, is Stavanger Bay far? I have never been, and she memorized the scent carefully. She only knew the shoreline near Horizon Ridge and the Sea Lion Shores. Anything much further north or drastically south was unknown turf to her.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
mindshift - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 11:54 PM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - August 28, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 02:40 AM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - September 11, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - September 19, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - October 01, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - October 08, 2014, 09:47 PM