Phoenix Maplewood [m] i'm ready to build a wall behind every step i've taken
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
a call rises for him; over the chill of the glacier, originating from outside his claim. not a voice that the tundrian recognized either. suspicion — perhaps natural or perhaps inspired to new levels of gusto with the coming due-dates of the expecting of the glacier's ranks — wintersbane makes his way to where the call came from wearily.

he pushes past his claim, through the qeya river and into the maplewood forest; glacial eyes scanning the territory and ears alert.

it is the scent that makes it's away to him first; of rivenwood, of a stranger, of estrus.

his nostrils flare and he finds himself continuing along the path, despite that he'd told himself that zephyr would be the last unplanned. it was a blatant lie without the backup of knowing that he could not. he was not a married man and there was no moral compass to steer him away.

he approaches, still with caution — gauging the woman who came into view, her situation and why she called for him. he lets out a low chuff and asks, stopping a few feet away.

i am wintersbane, alpha of duskfire glacier, he offers as introduction, the question as to why she summoned him left yet unsaid.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] i'm ready to build a wall behind every step i've taken - by RIP Wintersbane - June 18, 2021, 12:43 PM