Lion Head Mesa i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
she opened her mouth to protest, but could not. he was right. there was little for her to do but wait as she had said, and with the looming threat of the saints, the wait was a struggle. what would come to akashingo first - war, or celebration?

he moved close. satsu felt the stone wall of the pool edge upon her back.
what he said next melted some of the chill from satsu, who had not gleaned such a connection between the two men. ignorant of such pairings - resistant to a point, due to her own feelings.
i.. maybe i can, she looked at the way the water moved around pharaoh and saw how murky the depths had become since the night of entertainment with the auxilliary.
but germanicus had tasted maggie that night, and she was hardly up to the task. what more could satsu do to change his mind? especially given the hostility he held for pharaoh.

ramesses, who now filled her gaze with gold.
Messages In This Thread
i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 04:03 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 04:34 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:27 PM