Luneshale Pass (BOO) Sasori
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
it is night in the badlands.
a scorpion scurries from hiding, pauses, and continues on unabated, casting a thin shadow against the whitestone.
she is a fury! a gale licking at the surface of the earth, rousing only dust. behind her half-realized silhouette are the three tails, whipping and twisting like snake heads.
@Ramesses!
the scorpion raises its fists as if to defend itself, whether it knows the ghost is there is a mystery. it's claws open one then the other, and it freezes.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
and he was there, in coiffed pale gold and lazuli eyes which burned for her, burned for love;
"you linger with the young hawk-in-the-nest," ramesses observed. he knew not what had been said; it was not his to know, but satsu's impressions of soft-blue energies surrounded the footsteps of toula.
"she pays homage to you. worships you." as she should.
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
she says she worships the gods, she counters, and hardly heeds me when I speak; she is a child. irritation.

the queen mourns.
where is makono? where is ashikaga? why have you abandoned me? whether she meant ramesses, the living, or her children was unclear; at least until she carried on, the wind becoming a low moan.

you replaced me! how could you?!
and there, as the viscousness of her pain piqued, so too did the wind, roaring!
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"she is in love. do you not recall, satsu?" and here he kissed her face with mist, only to come together in miserable strain beyond her shoulder; 
"not in a thousand years could you be replaced. makono was given the throne of heaven and abdicated, her brothers before. ashikaga showed her face only to challenge toula. now she has gone, and that child is all who remains, my love."
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
there was no place for love now, in death! could she remember? maybe. maybe it was easier to choose to forget. she could not touch him, she could not be with him now; death had claimed her too soon! now she mourned, and her power grew stronger the more she suffered.
YOU, IT WAS YOU! she screamed through the wind; her teeth became shards of ice as the gale froze around them, pelting through his gaseous form. no harm done, but the sickle of shards wheeled through the air.
You said you loved me!

she would refuse his presence now! refuse him everything.

I died. I died and you — !
the gale swept through again, more rain than ice, the sky sobbing.
those blue eyes flashed bright and wide, all-encompassing; that blue satsu-ian light danced around him in jolts. The child who remains is not mine, and she will not sunder my seat!

daughter! usurper! if my line ends here, so will yours!
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"and i do!" his voice, thunder, but it was not a match for her abhorrence of him, the shriek which sought to rend his immortal ears. stricken! he stared after her! she bittered the atmosphere with her angered light and he turned to follow her, turned and turned;
"makono had the throne! she had it in her very hand! she was made pharaoh, satsu. your blood ascended, but she did not stay. akashingo needs a pharaoh, you know this. who better than a girl who worships us both, my love?"
he had adored treva, but only for satsu had he ever burned in all ways, starved of her presence all this time; he came close and tried to woo her swirling motes.
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
no; you forgot me as soon as you tasted new flesh in your bed! she condemned him; rallied against the habits of the man who thought himself a god, who now was like herself, a spirit, untethered. she shrieked her words as if he had done this alone, alone, alone, and she herself free of it; ignoring that they had danced together and feasted upon their lessers!
she recalled the girl traded to his court; he spoke now of absence, makono, ashikaga — siptah! their son, dead! journeying within the reeds with the two of them rather than taking his rightful place upon the throne; now only ashikaga remained.
you betrayed me. her voice was ice. not lamenting this fact, but making it known pointedly, staring him down; she was only blue light, now. moonlight. searing.
i curse your daughter, ramesses. i curse the filthy blood you placed before my own!
how dare he.
all was light. cold, blue, expanding light pooling everywhere as satsu became nothingness; her voice a wailing cry!
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"i built a palace for you! yours is the first tomb of akashingo! your name is writ into every wall and upon every mouth! you exist in the Land of Reeds but for my great love! i failed you in life, satsu, i know this. but i did not fail to make you immortal, and i did not fail our child's claim to the Horus Throne."
Ma'at intervened!
now his face was rigid with anger, and his beautiful visage transformed into the cold fury which had beset seti with fits of rage; "you would not dare strike a daughter of pharaoh."
quieted, hushed, and he was a spear of sunlight following to mingle with her own, to grapple unseen in the long halls as he shouted, "take back your curse or we shall fight in the house of Ammit, satsu!"
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
rage now, rage and cold, and the feeling of impending winter. these things she knew from her life after the fall of her father's han; these things she now became!
ramesses the light, raging in his own way. twin motes of starlight expanding to the aether. she no longer had words, becoming only an ominous howl as they twinned towards muat-riya.