Lion Head Mesa cartouche
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
his statement would have worried her, had satsu been wiser to heed the warning of it. he was set to leave her to the red wastes, the stone towers, and this newly discovered hideaway; anything could happen in the time between.
perhaps she should go, even with her misgivings. but the resolute look upon pharaoh told her not to question his decision.
our land. she parrots back, smiling slightly.
nobody has wanted this place before, we have seen no sign of life or claim. i will be safe — but if someone comes, i will be ready. to hide, more than fight, but satsu would do what was necessary.
this was her's, and she wasn't going to give it up so soon.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"ours," he repeated smilingly. yet in his mind, a warning. she had served daimyo. did she seek also to become one, this satsu?
ramesses found he missed the smile that had lit her features during their exploration. 
"i will return as soon as i am able." if allowed, he leant forward more chastely than any of his other touches, to nuzzle softly her forehead. "here you will be a queen, satsu. you need only to reach forward and take the crown for yourself."
a movement, and he was away. "i will soon leave for the canyon."
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
what, truly, did he seek to find here?
his touch surprised her. they were not an affectionate pair, their duty to one-another was of a different sort. their relationship was something of an oddity, but this was perhaps the first time he had reached out to do such a subtly intimate thing.
he spoke, withdrawing moments later, and was away.
satsu did not know how to answer the question - though there was no reason to speak any answer aloud, now that she was alone. the touch had been startling.
here you will be queen. he had said; but she was suddenly too dizzy to focus on such things.