Lion Head Mesa i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
ramesses confounded and disturbed her, and she wasn't certain if she was truly bothered by any of it. the way he spoke was thrilling, as if they shared some deep secret. the feeling of his hot breath against her ear was new and different. his proximity too - and for a moment the water wasn't cold at all around her.

what he proposed was carefully worded. it was upsetting, more so with the pressure of his presence all around her, and the feeling she could not escape it. satsu's face felt too warm and she could not focus on what was being said over the thickness of her veins; surely he could hear the way her heart hammered?

make him your first.
what?
you child will be an egyptian.
crowfeather...?

satsu grimaced. the idea of using herself the way jawahir used their body was loathsome; and as hot and bothered as satsu felt in the moment, that feeling spun in to anger, so much so that she lost herself for a moment and struck at pharaoh to move him back from her - to get some air, and break his spell.

no. was all she could manage. no! i will not.
the water rippled and began to settle around them again. satsu wanted to yell at ramesses for how bold his idea was, of how lewd, to whore out his own fiancee! as if her virtue meant nothing.

she was rightly appalled.
Messages In This Thread
i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 04:34 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 11, 2021, 04:45 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:09 PM
RE: i no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu - by Ramesses - October 11, 2021, 05:27 PM