The Sunspire evanescent encounter
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
sorry for crashing this towards an end so suddenly, but with everything going on, i'm closing up older threads ^^ i'm always down for new ones, though :D
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

They were all three in agreement. Amekaze nodded. Very true, and I would rather be here than still at the Creek. There had been a reason in it, no doubt. Perhaps she ought to be more thankful for it. She knew, despite the initial unpleasantness of the whole event, circumstances were better now because of this. It had only saved her from wasting time festering at the creekside.

Ferdie and Jace would offer more of the exact details. After Fox ordered such, she promptly ran them off when they refused. I encountered them afterward because I had been away from the Creek at the time, she explained. Of course, afterwards they had come here to regroup and settle but Aleera and Kipling could infer that much from where they were today. Whether we like it or not the Creek has been a big aspect of our foundation, but time will have to tell what role they will play in weeks and months to come, she said, for she truly believed the Sunspire would not crumble so soon. Their future was only just beginning to get underway here. But, she wished they could shake their involvement with the Creek entirely.. almost as much as to hope that their pack would dissolve into nothing in months to follow, even if that seemed extreme.

Her ears flickered towards a distant howl, listening. We should talk more soon, she murmured to her female company. Until next time, were her parting words as she rose to descend the mountain, heading off to investigate.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
evanescent encounter - by Amekaze - July 31, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Kipling - August 04, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Aleera - August 05, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Amekaze - August 07, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Kipling - August 09, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Aleera - August 10, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Amekaze - August 13, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Kipling - August 23, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Aleera - August 29, 2014, 12:46 AM