Lion Head Mesa EL KATB ꬸ
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
He stepped to her. his head bowed, to kiss her. to make motions as if to kiss her cheeks, she thought; no, her paws.

Wadjet, crook and the flail.

The eruption of Ramesses' voice helped to stave off any nervousness within satsu. The more he went on, the more he played up his part, the less focus she felt was drawn to herself, and so she could relax before the courtyard of strangers.

His eyes were on her. That was all that mattered; eye to eye, now. He proclaimed love, honor for her, and promised eternity.

I have only myself to give. Satsu answered.

The gods now bless me, make me right, so that I may be with you. It felt wrong to speak of gods when she knew so little about them; but it did not matter in earnest, because Satsu felt strong in the moment, swept up in the performance of it all.

I will honor no other man but you for as long as the sun may rise; from dawn to dawn again, and beyond the veil of night when we have perished.

She could not hold her eyes upon him any longer. Her face was warm. She felt spot-lit before the eyes of the strangers and exposed, so made to bow her head and hide, as her assumed pride faltered.
Messages In This Thread
EL KATB ꬸ - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 08, 2021, 05:00 PM
RE: EL KATB ꬸ - by Ramesses - November 08, 2021, 08:36 PM
RE: EL KATB ꬸ - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 08, 2021, 08:47 PM
RE: EL KATB ꬸ - by Ramesses - November 09, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: EL KATB ꬸ - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 11, 2021, 01:53 PM
RE: EL KATB ꬸ - by Ramesses - November 14, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: EL KATB ꬸ - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 11:29 AM