Cassiopeia's View love you like the movies
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
She's been really great. Sometimes Maia felt like Teya didn't like her much, but she was always so nice that the feeling faded quickly. That was another thing it felt like it had been forever since she had - adult friends outside of Eljay. Ukelele kind of counted, but if she didn't already think Maia was a hot mess, she was probably crazy too.

Eljay's touch pulled her from that recollection and let her focus on what he asked. She was quiet for a moment, imagining it. Jasmine and Diantha had already gotten a taste of the outside world, and the latter kind of hurt to think about. She'd had one paw out the door for a long time, no matter what any of them did.

I hope so. I really want them to see Brecheliant as home. But I think it's important, seeing other places. And just not being afraid. She turned to look at him with a loving smile. But I do hope they want us along when they do.

It was hard to remember, but she liked to think she'd have loved to have her parents along anytime she had left home. That probably wasn't the case at the time but, in hindsight, she couldn't imagine ever feeling differently.

I want to take them to the Caldera, maybe. Show them where you grew up and let them meet their.... cousins? If you wanted to. Or if you wanted me to. She added with a small tail wag. If he did not want to come, that would be totally alright with her. She knew that the Caldera was still a bit of a heartache for him, but he'd settled in so well at Brecheliant, and the girls deserved to know their grandparents and family as best they could. She couldn't really show them her family's home, but his was in easy reach.

If she'd known the Caldera would soon be empty, she might have put more emphasis behind the trip.
Messages In This Thread
love you like the movies - by Eljay - October 28, 2021, 02:29 AM
RE: love you like the movies - by Maia - October 28, 2021, 09:53 AM
RE: love you like the movies - by Eljay - November 03, 2021, 09:54 AM
RE: love you like the movies - by Maia - November 21, 2021, 03:39 AM
RE: love you like the movies - by Eljay - December 01, 2021, 05:55 AM
RE: love you like the movies - by Maia - December 14, 2021, 11:18 AM
RE: love you like the movies - by Eljay - December 29, 2021, 03:26 AM
RE: love you like the movies - by Maia - December 29, 2021, 11:57 PM
RE: love you like the movies - by Eljay - January 06, 2022, 08:32 AM
RE: love you like the movies - by Maia - January 08, 2022, 12:00 PM
RE: love you like the movies - by Eljay - January 11, 2022, 07:37 AM