Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,124 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
It was rather strange that they'd just left like that. And that they hadn't even come to tell Brecheliant — Eljay — about it. It hurt more than he was willing to admit. It was a good sign that they hadn't left because of anything bad, though; if Redhawk Caldera was still good as a territory, then maybe... Eljay kept thinking about his children and Maia. About all of the places here that had namesakes of wolves they all loved. The wolves buried here.

Then again, his parents were buried in the Copse, and Eljay still thought of them frequently. He didn't need to visit a physical grave to. If they were all crippled from hunger, perhaps dying themselves, then what use was it to cling to sentiment?

He hesitated at first, but then conceded with a soft sigh, Alright. Eljay hesitated another moment before he admitted, I hated leaving Redhawk Caldera, the first time around. I didn't understand why the others chose it. I'm just... I'm afraid that — What if the kids hate it there? What if... What if Maia misses visiting her sister's grave? There's just so much we have here. It's our home. Once, Eljay thought he wouldn't want to raise kids again anywhere else than Redhawk Caldera, but now he felt differently. Now, Brecheliant was home, and Redhawk Caldera had lost a lot of its shine. Oh, how cruel were the fates to put such a dilemma in front of him now.
Messages In This Thread
berryblade - by Teya - December 28, 2021, 05:31 PM
RE: berryblade - by Eljay - December 29, 2021, 03:16 AM
RE: berryblade - by Teya - December 29, 2021, 08:27 AM
RE: berryblade - by Eljay - December 30, 2021, 06:02 AM
RE: berryblade - by Teya - December 30, 2021, 10:51 AM
RE: berryblade - by Eljay - December 31, 2021, 06:08 AM
RE: berryblade - by Teya - December 31, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: berryblade - by Eljay - January 05, 2022, 07:53 AM
RE: berryblade - by Teya - January 08, 2022, 03:17 PM
RE: berryblade - by Eljay - January 11, 2022, 07:32 AM
RE: berryblade - by Teya - January 16, 2022, 03:20 PM