Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,124 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
As Teya said that the grave shouldn't be considered, Eljay could not help but feel that it was a bit easier for Teya to say. He, after all, was asked for an ultimate decision and it would impact the life of his own mate. They would only miss Wraen's grave, but Maia... Well, Wraen meant a lot more to Maia than to the rest of them. It didn't feel right to take that from her. Eljay frowned thoughtfully and decided to keep his thoughts for himself. He didn't want to argue about it, and maybe he knew somewhere deep down that she was totally right.

Teya said that Brecheliant was what made a place home, and that much was true... Eljay nodded. You're probably right. But it was clear from his voice that he was still hesitating. I just — The first time around, when I moved to Brecheliant... Maia didn't want to come to Redhawk Caldera. What if she still feels the same? I want to talk to her first. I mean, it doesn't hurt to scout it out, but just — I need to make sure she'd be okay with it, too. And the kids. Eljay nodded as he looked at Teya, hoping she understood where he was coming from. He knew he should not let the feelings of his closest stand in the way of what was best for his pack, so Eljay honestly hoped they'd be positive towards the change.
Messages In This Thread
berryblade - by Teya - December 28, 2021, 05:31 PM
RE: berryblade - by Eljay - December 29, 2021, 03:16 AM
RE: berryblade - by Teya - December 29, 2021, 08:27 AM
RE: berryblade - by Eljay - December 30, 2021, 06:02 AM
RE: berryblade - by Teya - December 30, 2021, 10:51 AM
RE: berryblade - by Eljay - December 31, 2021, 06:08 AM
RE: berryblade - by Teya - December 31, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: berryblade - by Eljay - January 05, 2022, 07:53 AM
RE: berryblade - by Teya - January 08, 2022, 03:17 PM
RE: berryblade - by Eljay - January 11, 2022, 07:32 AM
RE: berryblade - by Teya - January 16, 2022, 03:20 PM