Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,125 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Maia hadn't found anything to hunt, which was not a surprise in the current circumstances. Eljay frowned and said, .. Yeah. It was pretty bad. He wished that there was another way. The Fen had never been his favourite place when he first moved, but over time he had come to associate it with a new life, a new him. Some of his insecurity had been buried at Redhawk Caldera, and honestly the caretaker was not entirely sure that he wanted to dig it back up. But the Caldera was also the territory that he knew the best, so it'd be easiest to make their own.

And Maia... She hadn't liked the thought of moving to the Caldera when he had moved to Brecheliant. Was it only because of her position as Raven? Or were there other worries, too? What if her own dislike would surface again if they did move?

'How are you' was a tough question in these times, in winter with little food to go around. Eljay sighed and said, I'm holding up okay. I've gone on little food before. During the summer famine, but also when Wiffle and his parents had died and he had not been taking good care of himself. I'll manage. Physically, at least. I uh, I wanted to run something by you. Teya said... Well, I... He kinda wished he hadn't mentioned Teya. He wanted to give her credit, but he also didn't want to make it sound like it was all her idea in case Maia responded poorly. We were considering a move, because of the lack of food. He watched Maia's face closely, trying to figure out what she thought of that. He had intended to ask her, but now that the moment was there he found himself out of breath.
Messages In This Thread
Everyone you love has built it - by Maia - December 30, 2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Everyone you love has built it - by Eljay - December 31, 2021, 06:13 AM
RE: Everyone you love has built it - by Maia - January 01, 2022, 11:43 AM
RE: Everyone you love has built it - by Eljay - January 05, 2022, 07:57 AM
RE: Everyone you love has built it - by Maia - January 05, 2022, 09:40 AM
RE: Everyone you love has built it - by Eljay - January 06, 2022, 08:29 AM
RE: Everyone you love has built it - by Maia - January 06, 2022, 01:04 PM
RE: Everyone you love has built it - by Eljay - January 07, 2022, 04:52 AM
RE: Everyone you love has built it - by Maia - January 08, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Everyone you love has built it - by Eljay - January 11, 2022, 07:47 AM
RE: Everyone you love has built it - by Maia - January 11, 2022, 01:24 PM