Redsand Canyon i wanna stay with you for a long time,
Loner
burying them there while we carry on.
338 Posts
Ooc —
lady ruenna appeared, bearing the unpleasant gait qiao had become accustomed to. it was hard for the seer to not see such thing as a blemish - something to be fixed if she could help it.

there was a warmth to the matrona absent from other canyon-dwellers; they rightly did not trust her, and she rightly held no bitterness for it. "my lady." qiao bowed gracefully, showing deference for the woman different than the mannerly comportment she'd delivered to mereo's imperator. it was no secret qiao found women more tolerable. "mereo has been most kind. i wish to return the favor before i leave -- but first, i must ask you questions of a sensitive nature." true to her kind, qiao did not dance around intimacies. she was nearly unapologetic in her directness. "you bear a limp even a blind wolf would take note of. what is the nature of your injury?" while they spoke, qiao slowed to a stop and began to unbind the greenbrier torc from her neck.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - January 30, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - January 30, 2022, 06:36 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - January 31, 2022, 08:18 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - February 06, 2022, 02:44 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - February 13, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - March 10, 2022, 02:26 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - March 15, 2022, 05:47 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Ruenna - April 04, 2022, 09:58 AM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - April 04, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: i wanna stay with you for a long time, - by Qiao - August 06, 2022, 08:05 AM