Bearclaw Valley Somehow you strayed and lost your way
194 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
There wasn't anger, only a question. That alone was surprising enough to Stryx that she couldn't immediately answer. Wasn't this young woman the leader of the entire cult by now? Connected at the hip to one young bear-blooded prince? And she had no idea what to expect of her heat. Well, Stryx couldn't fault her for lacking the information - it wasn't like these people held any kind of education.

Still, she hadn't expected that question. Her jaw tightened as she considered her options: answer honestly and potentially offend, or sugarcoat things a little bit. Stryx wasn't one for sugar-coating.

You gotta understand its been years since I've felt it. Stryx prefaced.

And its different for everybody in many regards. The first time I felt it, I thought my skin needed to come off. I was itchin' all over, burning really. Like I had a fever everywhere, and only touch could fix it. She thought of that moment and stared off in to space, between atoms. But I was shown the medicine.

Anyway. I'd have thought you'd know this already. Her brow raised as she said this. Given how you and the boy, y'know, carry on together.
Messages In This Thread
Somehow you strayed and lost your way - by Arielle - February 20, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Somehow you strayed and lost your way - by Stryx - February 23, 2022, 01:07 PM
RE: Somehow you strayed and lost your way - by Arielle - February 23, 2022, 06:49 PM
RE: Somehow you strayed and lost your way - by Stryx - February 23, 2022, 06:56 PM
RE: Somehow you strayed and lost your way - by Arielle - February 23, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: Somehow you strayed and lost your way - by Stryx - February 23, 2022, 07:28 PM
RE: Somehow you strayed and lost your way - by Arielle - February 23, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: Somehow you strayed and lost your way - by Stryx - February 23, 2022, 08:03 PM
RE: Somehow you strayed and lost your way - by Arielle - February 23, 2022, 08:31 PM
RE: Somehow you strayed and lost your way - by Stryx - February 23, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Somehow you strayed and lost your way - by Arielle - March 01, 2022, 05:37 PM
RE: Somehow you strayed and lost your way - by Stryx - March 01, 2022, 06:15 PM
RE: Somehow you strayed and lost your way - by Arielle - March 01, 2022, 11:07 PM
RE: Somehow you strayed and lost your way - by Stryx - March 02, 2022, 12:05 PM