Redsand Canyon All alone with plenty of money and a house in Eton Square
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
A smile quirked at the edge of Ruenna's mouth. She enjoyed her husband's praise. Her head tilted as he mentioned expanding. Truth be told, she had also contemplated this possibility. Her civilian ranks swelled; much more so than she had ever expected. If such growth continued, they could conceivably move their civilian presence to the Vale, and keep their military presence in the canyon. A mutually beneficial arrangement. 

Her vision for Northstar? Ruenna sighed wistfully. 

"My dear friend Liri and I had reunited. We had led together before, and we wished to do so again. We wanted to raise children up side-by-side as family, so future generations would enjoy the same closeness we shared." A slight quiver would be evident upon her jaw. It was  still a little painful to recall, given the tragic circumstances under which the plans had been dashed. 

Ruenna forced the poignant memories from her thoughts, turning her mind back to the present. "I would be interested in returning to the Vale to extend a friendly welcome to any wolves who might be living there, particularly if they seem peaceful and family-oriented." If Mereo sought to control the Vale in the future, then they should begin establishing goodwill now.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All alone with plenty of money and a house in Eton Square - by Ruenna - February 27, 2022, 11:46 AM