Redsand Canyon I threw it on the GROUND!
414 Posts
Ooc — mercury
His eyes became perfectly round, then creased at the corners as he grinned. That's awesome, he remarked when she described the place. "Sounds" badass? It totally was badass! Wish Caracal could see this.

Killdeer supposed his uncle-cousin-whatever would, in time, and that was a perfect segue into answering Towhee's question. Yeah, but we— He stopped, belatedly remembering to slip into ptero. It had been a while. -We were traveling together. We went to Moonglow to find you. You weren't there and they told us where you were, but then he hurt his leg or something and they're taking care of him. Not bad,- he assured quickly, being sure to tack that on.

As for Mom and Dad— -We visited my parents, and they're not very far; they are trying to start a pack in a place called Emberwood, I think,- he continued. -But we wanted to find you before we made a decision, and now. . .-

He shrugged, clearly torn. As awesome as Mereo seemed, and as much as he'd missed his grandma, he didn't want to disappoint Bronco and Fennec any more than his absence already had.

It was quite the pickle.
Messages In This Thread
I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - February 12, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - February 12, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - February 20, 2022, 02:16 AM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - February 20, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - March 01, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - March 01, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - March 11, 2022, 06:53 PM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: I threw it on the GROUND! - by Killdeer - March 13, 2022, 12:22 PM