Redsand Canyon All alone with plenty of money and a house in Eton Square
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Ever the indulgent husband, Germanicus agreed to seek friends among the wolves of the Vale, even going so far as to suggest they could do this together. Ruenna's tail waved. 

"I would like that very much." Ruenna did not mention that she already had pretty big plans for spring, as she didn't want to jinx anything by drawing attention to it in conversation. Sometimes plans had to change, and Ruenna thought that Germanicus suggested a lovely Plan B. She wondered idly how things might be between them, alone together and outside of Mereo. Would it feel different, spending time together in a place where they did not have to be Imperator and Matrona? 

Germanicus complimented her, and she smiled demurely. She still felt a little shy when he said nice things about her, but of course she loved hearing the pride in his voice as he remarked upon her strengths. 

"I am certainly hoping for a fruitful spring," Ruenna agreed, the corner of her smile twitching in the faintest expression of amusement. "Would you like to walk me home?" she asked, changing the subject quickly, perhaps before the double entendre took full effect. 

conclude here?

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All alone with plenty of money and a house in Eton Square - by Ruenna - March 10, 2022, 12:49 PM