Nimbus Summit flown beneath the wings of little birds
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Antha painted a sweet picture, and Lane smiled. "We had something similar at the glacier, inside the central caves. It was extremely helpful to me, as one of the mothers myself. We will make the southwestern valley our arlathan. I would like to help, and I know @Imaq and @Calida would too." Lane expected the same of @Taktuq, but she did not know the young woman well enough to speak for her.

"Just one thing though-- the fathers will need to be allowed inside. Our pack has traditionally had very involved fathers," Lane noted, thinking of @Rye. When Antha had described the artlathan, Lane hadn't gotten a good sense of whether or not men were ever permitted within the boundaries. If not, Atautsikut's arlathan would just have to be different. Atautsikut translated to all together, and Lane meant to make sure they lived up to that name.
Messages In This Thread
flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 11, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 02:24 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 11, 2022, 02:39 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 02:58 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 11, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 03:31 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 12, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 13, 2022, 09:18 AM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 13, 2022, 12:58 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - April 05, 2022, 11:50 AM