Nimbus Summit We took a back road
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Very well.

Issorartuyok did not like it. His gaze shifted warily between his brother and Lane. They had grown so close to each other. How was it that Tuuluuwaq was so good at building relationships? How was it that Issorartuyok could not find the same ease in his own? The older brother was lost in these thoughts, unaware that he had allowed a stretch of silence to fill the air between them.

It would be wiser for you both to take the Alpha role, as you have made the most progress in your path together.

The northerner swallowed and shook his head.

But I do not wish to argue with people I care about. Not anymore. Why did he still think of Meerkat? She had disappeared after their last talk. Her scent had faded from the glacier by the time they had departed the territory. Issorartuyok was pursuing things with Antha. Still, his failures with Meerkat sat heavy upon his heart. He did not long for her romantically. He only wished that he had been better – or had even been enough.

Whenever you wish to make it happen, I will… support you both.

Issorartuyok nodded stiffly and offered a weak smile. It had always been his spirit’s path, to lead. He knew that Lane would still be there, that Tuuluuwaq would be there, with her. The weight did not lessen. It only grew.
Messages In This Thread
We took a back road - by Tuuluuwaq - March 01, 2022, 05:00 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Issorartuyok - March 08, 2022, 02:39 AM
RE: We took a back road - by Lane - March 10, 2022, 04:07 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Tuuluuwaq - March 11, 2022, 07:37 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Issorartuyok - March 14, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Lane - March 15, 2022, 08:07 AM
RE: We took a back road - by Tuuluuwaq - March 15, 2022, 02:51 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Issorartuyok - March 17, 2022, 09:10 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Lane - March 31, 2022, 02:28 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Tuuluuwaq - April 03, 2022, 09:57 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Issorartuyok - May 19, 2022, 01:32 PM