Nimbus Summit Nukadlik
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
sorry for the late response! in a thread chronologically preceding this one (26th february) diesel suffered severe facial trauma, but as i wrote my initial reply to this scene before that occurred, any mention of them is absent in her internal dialogue. going forward i will refer to them as if they were always present, and you can handle this retcon any way you want, including editing your reply to include this information! for reference, this is how she's supposed to look now (note the lower lip is naturally loose and not a wound, i marked it incorrectly);

[Image: 20220323_181554.jpg]

the absence of two chewing teeth made eating a less enjoyable experience. when one of the empty holes bled again, it mixed with what was in her mouth, making the act of swallowing it a kind of auto-cannibalism.

she thought it only made the meal taste sweeter.

the wet sounds of her meal drowned out the crunch of snow beneath the stranger's paws. once he growled, however, every muscle in the dog's body tensed. hazel eyes looked up, even though the head did not lift. she laid on the ground, having been too hungry to pay attention to how the thin spring snow soaked her fur. now, though, she was ready to bolt with her prize in mouth, every muscle visibly tensing up beneath her smooth fawn coat in preparation for that action.

she gave a warning growl, notably canine.

[Image: FACEFUL.png]
Messages In This Thread
Nukadlik - by Issorartuyok - March 08, 2022, 08:22 PM
RE: Nukadlik - by Gun - March 17, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: Nukadlik - by Issorartuyok - March 17, 2022, 09:16 PM
RE: Nukadlik - by Gun - March 23, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: Nukadlik - by Issorartuyok - March 31, 2022, 02:24 PM
RE: Nukadlik - by Gun - April 01, 2022, 04:29 AM
RE: Nukadlik - by Issorartuyok - May 19, 2022, 01:39 PM