Rising Sun Valley Another day, another destiny
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
63 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
All Welcome 
All Welcome! Working to get him a mercenary trade, eventually a guardian. He won’t inflict any major or even minor damage unless permission is given. Could be friendly encounters too.

Bjorn had decided it was time to check the borders and add to any fading scent marks, as it was his duty, which he took upon himself. The night was closing in, and the sky had shifted into a dark blue-ish grey as he stepped the borders looking out for signs of any others who may be near or cross the territory borders.

His nose would track the cold ground, and he would then lift his head to scan the horizon, the fields, the tree lines. He had started his patrol at the stone circle, this is where he began the marking.

Everything seemed quiet so far, no beings beside himself could be seen.
Active weekdays: Monday (evenings), Saturday, Sunday — Most evening times are open (PST: Pacific Standard Time)
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
she was master motherfucking thief. a shadow, a cat, a mist. gun lugged the fat leg of ungulate backwards and out of the borders she'd found it within, feeling like a champion burglar.

and in all her championess, she failed to look back and realize she was retreating straight into a hulking border guard.

[Image: FACEFUL.png]
Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
63 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
He had caught a scent on the wind, foreign and non-wolf, yet still canine, and a female to note. He follow the scent, stalking as well as he could for his size, and spotted a bulky orange canine, definitely not of wolf blood, dragging a leg. He moved swiftly toward her, and stopped 6 feet away, standing like a stone statue, all four feet planted into the ground, stiff, hackles raised: “Halt!” His voice boomed, “This is pack lands. State your reason for crossing our borders.”

Even though he was tall and muscled, she was too, a worthy opponent. If she was honest or in need of food, he would let her off with a chuck of the leg, and a warning. This pack was his to protect, especially with young blood in the spring. A pack’s future rested upon new life.

Should they get in a tussle, minor wounds are accepted on my half. :D
Active weekdays: Monday (evenings), Saturday, Sunday — Most evening times are open (PST: Pacific Standard Time)
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
it was mesmerizing to see, how the soundwave of his voice sent a rippling jolt through all her wrinkles, until gun's floppy face turned around, leg still in mouth by the joint.

she was very aware this was someone's turf. which is why she'd broken in to nab a bite. she couldn't bear another winter of watching her precious gains wither from lack of feeding - it had turned her a tad frantic.

now, what the man's intentions were she couldn't know, as all she saw was a big brown wolf blocking her way out, she panini-pressed between him and his backup. it made her, again, a tad frantic. gun turned to her most innate instincts for help.

[Image: aff4433e977aa8b6982e94141b01db1da853eb19_00.jpg]

swinging her head wildly away from brownbear, jaws tightly clenched, gun then swung it forward again - and released.

the shank went flying up and either at, over, or by the guard. she assumed he'd follow its arc.

she assumed that'd give her a chance for a surprise charge.

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
63 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
She held still for a time, probably in shock, which didn’t surprise him anymore. Even flowers trembled at him. He thought about his options…. Should she make a run for it, he would run her out, avoiding conflict as much as he could, if she wanted a fight, he’d give it to her. Just then, she threw the leg away from him, as soon as another thought came to mind. He knew better than to become distracted, he was partially raised by bears after all. “Nice try. Look, neither of us want any blood shed, eh? Now, how about a bargain?” A bargain is the best option, a way of peace keepers.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
well.

shit.

[Image: 92fc459b0c25d90ab7db3a4465835b65317a12f5...uto=format]

had she the pores for it, gun would've been sweating bullets.

feeling like she'd all but presented her ass to this brownbear gentleman to kick, the mastiff loudly dropped into a sit. noone wants to know where the snow went.

lishten. i- i hungry, okay? i- leg. you give 'ee leg, i- ... give anything. anything. okay?

after about a second of absolute stone-blank silence, one eyelid dropped and raised. about as seductive a wink as she could bring to this situation.

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
63 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
She gave him a near seductive wink, and he raised a brow in return. She would take the barter…. Fortunately for her, he already had one in mind: “Very well then. I will give you a portion of the leg, no one should go hungry. And in return, you leave the territory, no trouble for either of us.”

What he said, he meant. In this weather, prey was scarce, and harder to get, not to mention trekking long distances and dragging prey back in the cold. In nature, it’s everyone for themselves, but sometimes, exceptions could be made.

“You may make your choice. I won’t rush.” He told her, relaxing his tensed muscles.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
she very enthusiastically nodded at his offer, wrinkles flapping and spittle flying.

yesh. yesh. i don't caushe trou'le. hherhect. gun dislodged her behind from the snow, took two steps, and stopped.

she looked at the leg off to brownbear's right.

then at brownbear.

then at the leg.

i uh. i jusht... take it, or...? gun, who always was an excellent judge of mood and situation, shimmied her hips a lil'.

y'know. in case he needed extra payment. he was kinda lumberjack-lookin'.

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
63 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
She seemed to like the offer, as she responded with an enthusiastic nod, her wrinkles flapping. But then it appeared that she had another thought in mind. She spoke again, but trailed off…. He took a moment to let his mental cogs turn; She studied the woman as she shimmied her hips, interesting. This led to another thought, and he’d been around long enough to know about what came about leading up to spring. Could it be that she was look for a little extra…. Lovin’? Yes, that must be it.

“Ah. Take a good chunk off that leg over there, whatever you need. Besides that, I don’t think I have any need for your “service”, so you better get moving along, before I rethink my generosity.” When he said “service” he raised both brows, kind of a hint that he knew what she’d possibly had in mind. His good looks weren’t exactly up for grabs, so she’d have to find any indulgences elsewhere.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
she wilted a bit. like a flower made of meat and old, saggy skin.

well, his loss, wasn't it? her good looks weren't exactly up for grabs! where else could a wolf find such delectable folds and womanly musk?

gun fixed her posture and walked by brownbear with raised tail and lifted head. the onomatopoeia for "hmph!" personified.

her paw was on the meat when she paused again, this time to look at him over her shoulder.

shtill, ihh you e'er need thish shervice. another wiggle of meaty flanks. ashk around hhor gun. and a spicier wink.

the bitch ripped her share off the bone. she'd eat it a good distance from this pack and their sexy sentries.

Kvarsheim
Veiðimaður
The bear whisperer
63 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Away
His head and gaze followed as she brushed past him with a “hmph!”, a proud stance for someone who’d been refused. She seemed like a strong woman, she’d manage. He said nothing but gave her a nod and watched her take her prize beyond the landlines, barging through the snow. 

In truth, he wouldn’t totally forget this scene and… her. Quickly, he turned on his heels and resumed his patrol at a brisk trot.