Panther Park I've got this sentimental heart that beats
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Lane smiled. Veteran was certainly turning into a young man that a mother could take pride in, but he was the kind of child who would have thrived regardless of his parenting. She felt that her difficulties with Wayfarer were much more indicative of her true parenting ability, but then Tuuluuwaq could be right-- that could just be Lane being hard on herself. 

It was difficult for her to think otherwise, when half of her children were consistently sending the message that she had failed. 

Lane's eyes widened when Tuuluuwaq proposed mateship. Or no.. as she listened longer, it seemed that he was proposing a proposal. Humor snuck into her expression, pulling at the corner of her mouth. "You have permission to ask me, if that's what you're requesting," Lane agreed teasingly. She swiped her tongue across his nose playfully. 

Her expression softened. "Yes, that's what I would want."  She hadn't known it really, not until she heard herself saying it out loud. Whether they would or wouldn't have kids this year could be decided later, but she did know for certain that if she had any more, she would want to share them with Tuuluuwaq. She wanted to share everything with Tuuluuwaq.
Messages In This Thread
I've got this sentimental heart that beats - by Tuuluuwaq - February 23, 2022, 06:12 PM
RE: I've got this sentimental heart that beats - by Lane - March 26, 2022, 01:05 PM