Redsand Canyon they say that time's supposed to heal you
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
He knew she worried for him too, though he wished she wouldn't. He wouldn't speak his displeasure with the knowledge because he knew she couldn't help it, just like he couldn't help worrying after her. 

She brought up that he was supposed to be working right now, and he gave a heavy sigh. I suppose you are right, he answered, kissing her cheek. He did need to return to his duties; he didn't need another reason for the imperator to be angry with him.

Kallik offered her his rare smile. Of course I will, he answered. Anything for my beautiful wife. He was trying to keep the mood light. He was also getting used to referring to her as his wife; he certainly liked that Aquene was his forever. But he wouldn't share the depth of his feelings yet; he wasn't ready and he had no understanding of them. 

He would stand and wait for her to do the same before heading from their den and in the direction of the tablinum. 

fade and have an updated preggers thread?
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
they say that time's supposed to heal you - by Aquene - March 12, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: they say that time's supposed to heal you - by Kallik - March 27, 2022, 04:04 PM