Redhawk Caldera But no one quite like I do
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,550 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
I'm so glad. She was so happy that both Hymnal and Sylvie were likely to be so involved in their smaller siblings' lives. One of Maia's regrets now was that she wasn't there for more of her own little brothers' and sisters' growing years, but when she thought about it, she also wouldn't have traded any of the time she got with Wraen or with Eljay. Sometimes things were just meant to be. And if Hymnal ever did decide that her world needed to be bigger than what they had here, Maia would support her wholeheartedly with that. Even if the mere thought threatened to make her weepy right now too.

Maybe you could tell them a story now? I'd love to hear one too. She didn't want to keep Hymnal for too long, but her daughter's company was such a ray of sunshine. It made being stuck here that much more bearable, and if she could draw it out a tidge longer, Maia leapt at the chance. Both for the company and to hear whatever story she might have to bring.

if you want to tell the story feel free! Otherwise we can also look to wrapping this <3 I'm fine either way!
Messages In This Thread
But no one quite like I do - by Maia - March 30, 2022, 10:35 AM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Hymnal - March 30, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Maia - April 01, 2022, 12:47 AM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Hymnal - April 07, 2022, 05:01 PM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Maia - April 10, 2022, 10:26 PM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Hymnal - April 12, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Maia - April 12, 2022, 06:47 PM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Hymnal - April 21, 2022, 02:33 PM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Maia - April 22, 2022, 10:49 AM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Hymnal - May 04, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: But no one quite like I do - by Maia - May 19, 2022, 11:54 AM