Dragoncrest Cliffs Get your darkness out of my damn way.
352 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The boy continued with the breathing excersize and when Indra felt her heartbeat slowing, and that buzzing in her head decrease, she could make out what he was saying. His voice was low; there was a casual affect to his voice that helped diminish Indra's panic further, and as she listened she came to understand.

While he could claim nobody here would hurt her, Indra wasn't keen on believing him. She couldn't trust what any of these strangers said — not right out of the gate — but even with that negativity crowding her thoughts, she saw no evidence of aggression from him.

The nice woman didn't show signs either, until she decided to sacrifice you.

A chill descended her spine as the boy asked for her name, and for a moment Indra forgot the answer. She blinked and averted her gaze before answering: M'name is -- Indra, I'm Indra.

She felt immesurably tired all of a sudden, and tried to steal a glance in the direction she'd come from - where Val had been left to talk with Erzulie at her den - but then sucked in a shaky breath, and watched the dirt by her feet.
Messages In This Thread
Get your darkness out of my damn way. - by Redbird - April 18, 2022, 10:46 PM
RE: Get your darkness out of my damn way. - by Sobo - April 18, 2022, 11:00 PM
RE: Get your darkness out of my damn way. - by Redbird - April 18, 2022, 11:43 PM
RE: Get your darkness out of my damn way. - by Sobo - April 23, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: Get your darkness out of my damn way. - by Redbird - May 03, 2022, 11:21 PM
RE: Get your darkness out of my damn way. - by Sobo - May 12, 2022, 10:03 PM