Cedar Sweep Do you believe
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Skipping Ensio for now, since he's inactive. This can be the last for Lane. I want to get in one more Sakari post for her scout trade, so I'll wrap the thread with Sakari's next post.

Lane's eyes narrowed as the Saint focused her attention on Ensio. Bold of her, to flirt so unabashedly with a boy who was far too young for her, right under the noses of two watchful guardians. 

Of course, Ensio was fully grown now, and be that as it may, Lane couldn't help but continue to see him as the child he had been mere moons ago. A child she had nurtured and tended, and carefully and intentionally poured her efforts into his maturation. Her ruff rose, and she shared a dark look with @Rye

"All of Atautsikut's stones will remain within our borders, on the mountain," she cut in, speaking firmly. There was a steely glint in her amber eyes that would speak volumes, indicating to both Ensio and the messenger that she was not truly speaking about Atautsikut's stones persay, but rather their wolves-- their young wolves, in particular. This woman would have to get her rocks off elsewhere, so to speak.

"Let Fury know that she may expect our leadership to call on her in the coming moon," she assured the messenger, redirecting the woman's attention back onto herself almost forcefully with a dominant step forward.

"Come with me, Ensio. I need to speak to you about an important matter," she spoke again, ushering the boy away from the seductress. Lane's gaze landed on Rye once more. "I'll trust you to see our company back to the Strath?" Lane asked @Rye pointedly. Someone needed to make sure this woman made it back to where she belonged, and as a married man with far more years under his belt, Rye was a decidedly better choice than Ensio for such a task. 

When all was settled, Lane would lead Ensio away, and once they were out of earshot, she would begin with him an important discussion about his future.
Messages In This Thread
Do you believe - by Rye - March 07, 2022, 01:22 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Lane - March 09, 2022, 03:14 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Rye - March 09, 2022, 05:11 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Ensio - March 09, 2022, 05:28 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Rye - March 11, 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Sakari - March 21, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Ensio - March 26, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 09:48 AM
RE: Do you believe - by Rye - April 17, 2022, 06:01 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Sakari - April 22, 2022, 02:31 PM