Blackwater Islands i'm blue when the moon hits my skin right
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
<333! omg that song is sooo good!

the dreadfather moves like the commanding shadow the've always been; unhindered by the mortal flesh that is now theirs. it was strange, at first; and there are many moments in which the fog, the yearning for the spirit realm for the void whose song thrums in the marrow of their bones.

the part that had ached to return to the other realm after their awakening had vanished; sucked from them like air from their lungs as ingram and they had merged into one. on the outside, it had been peaceful but the inside had been violent — despite the acceptance of their presence.

the butchering and harsh sewing of memories had been an ugly affair.

their path takes them along the sandy debris strewn shores of the islands their nightwife has claimed; though the dreadfather finds themselves wondering who'd be brave enough to cross the churning and dark depths of the sea.

a shudder slithers down their spine and many times, they stop and peer over a shadowed iron clad shoulder to peer at the darkness. a creeping suspicion; a clear feeling of being watched. stalked. it feels familiar, this.

the last time, they turn and prowl towards the shadows of the trees; seeking.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm blue when the moon hits my skin right - by Ingram - May 29, 2022, 05:16 PM