Redhawk Caldera I don't like people who threaten kids.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
Reference tags. Open!

Reyes had left the little island for a short time while @Sorana slept. He'd gone for a patrol around the pack lands to get his blood pumping, and when he came back he carried a pheasant with him.

The hunt had been accidental. The bird had burst out of hiding and in to his path, then gone racing away from him. It was probably protecting a nest—and at least in that venture it was successful, as Reyes didn't think twice about any eggs. The mother died, and now it would feed his daughter.

As he trekked back to the island crossing and began the swim across, he thought of the past few weeks. @Teya. @Caracal. Above all, Sorana.

It was unfair of Reyes to keep Sorana to himself. If only he would accept that as the truth and move on so that she could have a proper childhood... but he was selfish. He knew that about himself too. He knew it was utterly unfair but he wasn't going to change.

As he reached the other side, dripping and slick with patches of algae from the water, Reyes tossed the equally soggy, sopping bird in to the dirt and shook the water from his pelt as best he could.
Messages In This Thread
I don't like people who threaten kids. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 31, 2022, 04:30 PM
RE: I don't like people who threaten kids. - by Teya - May 31, 2022, 05:39 PM
RE: I don't like people who threaten kids. - by Teya - May 31, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: I don't like people who threaten kids. - by Teya - May 31, 2022, 06:49 PM
RE: I don't like people who threaten kids. - by Teya - May 31, 2022, 07:54 PM
RE: I don't like people who threaten kids. - by Teya - May 31, 2022, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't like people who threaten kids. - by Teya - May 31, 2022, 08:28 PM