Dragoncrest Cliffs I ain't afraid to get a little crazy.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Hello

Gunnar traversed the lands, enjoying everything and everyone he had met. He was happy with his decision to have joined Sapphique. Though he was a low man in the hierarchy they still treated him well, and he was kept busy. He was learning or more so remembering how to do things he had loved to do as a child. It was a nice change from being constantly alone.

The day was misty, a little chill in the air. He brew out a breath and walked on gentle feet towards anywhere, really. He had no destination in mind, just here. When he caught sight of a wolf in front of him. She reminded him of sunrises when they hit that certain crest, that pale orange that coated everything in it's warmth, but she was young. He could smell Sapphique on her, but not wanting to startle he settled further away and gave a warm chuff. It wasn't entirely safe to be startled around here.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Redbird - June 08, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Gunnar - June 09, 2022, 06:44 AM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Redbird - June 14, 2022, 12:33 PM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Gunnar - June 15, 2022, 07:07 AM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Redbird - June 15, 2022, 02:45 PM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Gunnar - June 15, 2022, 05:37 PM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Redbird - June 15, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: I ain't afraid to get a little crazy. - by Gunnar - June 15, 2022, 06:25 PM