Spotted Eagle Mountain They're throwing bottles at your house.
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

601 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
i don't think standing around is their problem... she snickered back, tail lashing her hocks.

there were shadows criss-crossing over them from the trees. if the guard followed nazli was not aware, she was too busy following makono the way a storm cloud follows the sun.

there was more than sisterhood to be found here. nazli had no word for what she felt for makono, only that she basked in her company and beyond that, was greedy for the attention. for the time being she had the princess all to herself and nobody, ever, had availed themselves in such a way to the servant girl; none except tavina, but it had been the old woman's duty rather than choice.

this was different.

something moved in nazli's periphery and she caught a glimpse of the large man; he stopped and made a noise, tipping his snout towards a more obvious path.

oh. was that the way? she stole a glance to makono who was so close, almost cheek-to-cheek, and felt her's grow warm. i think... i think we're nearly there. her voice a whisper. in her chest, regret.
Messages In This Thread
They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Myrmidon - July 19, 2022, 02:57 PM
RE: They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Nazli - July 20, 2022, 02:26 PM
RE: They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Nazli - July 21, 2022, 03:56 PM
RE: They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Nazli - July 21, 2022, 04:34 PM
RE: They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Nazli - July 21, 2022, 06:23 PM
RE: They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Nazli - July 25, 2022, 05:22 PM