Lion Head Mesa save the queen of paradise if she ever stumbles by
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

601 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
Hearing the way Tavina spoke of her was heart-warming, and while Nazli could confirm much of those aspects about herself, it felt very strange to hear it all spoken aloud anyway. She had asked, and she knew her caretaker would be honest.

She felt the need to deflect. I only do what I am supposed to, but... Thank you, it feels good that people notice. I suppose. Her face felt warm; the sun now caressed the edges of her cheeks.

Treva -- I mean, her highness, she mentioned that I might make a good mazoi. Nazli had neither the build nor the mentality of a warrior, although in the coming days as her lean body filled out there was a chance she'd begin looking more like her father than her mother, although she'd never notice.

And others ask me, often of late, if I want to pursue... Other things, or if I can. She did not want to name Senmut or think of the priests, and yet she felt ever warmer and more frazzled as she spoke.

I only want to serve well, and be a good fellahin. Is that wrong?
Messages In This Thread
save the queen of paradise if she ever stumbles by - by Nazli - September 19, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: save the queen of paradise if she ever stumbles by - by Nazli - September 19, 2022, 02:06 PM