Redtail Rise I chewed my fingers to the bone today
600 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Ashlar could tell immediately that this wasn't a social call. There was an immeasurable edge of grief in her eyes and in the way her shoulders hung. He stepped forward and touched his nose to her cheek as the worry deepened. Was she alright?

She wasn't. Chacal sang to him and Ashlar felt a matching grief rise in himself. He wasn't sure if it was the depth of her feeling pulling empathy from him or the fact that it was their child who was lost. It didn't matter to him.

He didn't know about the pup that Avicus and Augur had found yet. If he had he would have summoned them, but instead he looked at her sadly and shook his head. He hadn't seen anything like that. I'm sorry. Ashlar reached out again, this time to offer an embrace, but paused. He wasn't sure in that instant if such a thing would help.
Messages In This Thread
I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - September 21, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - September 22, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - September 22, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - September 27, 2022, 02:23 PM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - September 28, 2022, 12:53 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - September 29, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - October 08, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - November 06, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - November 08, 2022, 12:52 PM