Redhawk Caldera Graphite
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,550 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Auspex. The rank still felt strange to wear, so she'd decided to bypass it. If he was passing through then it wouldn't really matter anyway.

She shrugged off his compliment with a small, good-natured laugh. Her, brave? She wasn't any braver on the borders than she had been when she traveled. It wasn't hard to be when there was so little danger to it! We don't see much trouble here. Brecheliant is a peaceful pack. We help any strangers we meet, rather than chase them away.

It wasn't odd to hear of a pack sending out scouts, but it was a little odd to see one come this far alone.

I used to travel and collect stories. No place can really match home, but sometimes it is nice to see what else the world has to offer. She agreed, a little nostalgically. Now there was even more reason for her to stay close. It didn't matter much - she wouldn't have strayed far without Eljay at her side - but she understood what drew him to make the trip.

We could trade? I could tell you anything I can about this place, and you could tell me a little about your pack? Ir sounds like an interesting one, if it's that big. Maia tried to imagine Brecheliant being called 'extensive' but couldn't. She loved their intimate group too much to ever want to see it grow that large.
Messages In This Thread
Graphite - by Dracarys - September 29, 2022, 12:36 PM
RE: Graphite. - by Maia - September 29, 2022, 01:19 PM
RE: Graphite. - by Dracarys - September 29, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: Graphite - by Maia - September 29, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: Graphite - by Dracarys - October 03, 2022, 01:50 AM
RE: Graphite - by Maia - October 03, 2022, 10:45 AM
RE: Graphite - by Dracarys - October 03, 2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Graphite - by Maia - November 01, 2022, 07:25 PM