Wheeling Gull Isle I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die
486 Posts
Ooc —
Missionary
well then.

he had not expected such an answer but he welcomed it all the same, with a smile even. although he held curiosity for how she had been born here and how it had been empty the last time she lived here.

unusual things.

bartholomew, leader of sweetharbor. he introduced, but motioned for her to follow him further inland. she would pose no threat to the harbor. he was certain of this in the way those who loved the island, protected it as such.

a small but strong group. he had not done a specific headcount recently — and the woman who lied in purgatory within the lion's den hardly counted as a moving body. and who am i offering shelter to amidst the storms?

he would begin the small trip to the southern woods if she would follow.
Messages In This Thread
I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - September 28, 2022, 11:09 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Bartholomew - September 29, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - October 09, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Bartholomew - October 11, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - October 13, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - October 13, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - October 13, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - October 13, 2022, 10:17 PM