Wheeling Gull Isle I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die
486 Posts
Ooc —
Missionary
blueberry.

had the name come before or after her eyes had taken to her namesake? he could humor himself with the thought in private. for more names followed and he found he knew nothing of them.

not a soul was here when i arrived, perhaps there was a touch of something softer in his voice now. something akin to giving an apology — but he knew not if that was what she looked for.

a safe place, a haven. sanctuary. whatever you may call it. some of us are religious and follow the teachings of God, a pause to allow her to consider this. did she know of Him? was she another wanderer in spirit too? it is not a requirement in order to stay here, though.
Messages In This Thread
I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - September 28, 2022, 11:09 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Bartholomew - September 29, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - October 09, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - October 13, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Bartholomew - October 13, 2022, 08:24 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - October 13, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - October 13, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - October 13, 2022, 10:17 PM