The Sunspire mindshift
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Stavanger Bay was largely unknown to her so she carefully collected this knowledge. Ragnar, too, was not well known, but what did spark some familiarity was the mention of their alpha dying. Amekaze had only known two Ridge alphas, with Akhlut the first founding one and Pump the one to follow him. She frowned. Was it Pump? Ah... she murmured almost sadly as she remembered the dark-furred female from their meeting on the falcon mountain. Amekaze had not seen her since then and to know her fate ended like that, well, it was not pleasant news.

She had once been much more current on Horizon Ridge's news, but since moving inland and then Ragnar's rise to power, she had drifted away significantly. Then again, she rarely saw the sea anymore. It just came with a lifestyle that centered here on the Spire..

Her ears then splayed at the female's mention of being overwhelmed. Ame was not going to pry significantly. Unfortunate. I am sure you have your reasons to feel such, she chuffed. To be pressured from wanting to spend time in one's own home was certainly unfavorable.

Not this mountain, but I was born on one further inland and surrounded by old forest. Much of what I learned came from my honored mother. She had reigned over a few mountains in her time, and by the time Amekaze had known her, she had been a seasoned, experienced female with a vast wealth of knowledge to draw from. She had always looked up to her. My homeland and this mountain have their differences, granted, and I have come to appreciate this more.. coastal setting for what it has taught me too. She had been in the region a full year now, although not strictly at the Sunspire or the immediate valley.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
mindshift - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 11:54 PM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - August 28, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - August 31, 2014, 02:40 AM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - September 11, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - September 19, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: mindshift - by Nerian - October 01, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: mindshift - by Amekaze - October 08, 2014, 09:47 PM