Honeyed Pasture Antlers and Hooves
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph grinned at the offer, glad that they could come to an easy agreement. While she was not opposed to negotiations she rather enjoyed when things of this nature worked themselves out easily and she had a feeling that Rodyn would prove as eloquent in a verbal spar as he did against prey. "I'll gladly take the antlers and the fur, a friend of mine has recently settled and she and her mate would appreciate another for their den." She would have to try to recall how to properly care for the pelt before she gifted it but she thought that Dreven and Atka both would appreciate the fur. The antlers she would probably cache part of and then give the others to Atka, she had no idea if the femme was planning on having pups this breeding season but if she did Heph did not envy the parents of whelps going through teething pains.

Her eyes widened slightly and her expression turned congratulatory so that the first of her words came out as at a slight bark. "That's impressive, I hope you're able to complete them quickly when the winter starts. I plan on traveling once the snow hits and so I'll be looking for meat and not for pelts if you're around, I've hunted a few ermine before and I'll gladly offer help." She made the offer openly. While she knew Rodyn was a capable hunter she found more success hunting with someone else than she did on her own and the arrangement seemed to be mutually beneficial besides her enjoying conversing with him.

She shared in a short laugh as he asked after her own travels, but did not feel any true frustration at her choices. While she may have had plans they had never been solid and things such as plans and ideas and the future were always meant to be mutable in her mind. Wolves changed, she changed, the circumstances as well. "Fewer than I'd like, the pack my friend has settled with is preparing for the winter and I stayed around to help. I did explore the northern part of this wilderness though and come across another loner who seemed nice enough but he's headed east to a pack I haven't heard of called Redtail Rise. He said he had an acquaintance from Moonglow who sounded to be on a quest similar to yours." She shared the information partly because the conversation and words came easily to her and she liked sharing things, but partly out of curiosity to see if Rodyn had heard of the pack as well.
Messages In This Thread
Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 22, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 24, 2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 24, 2022, 09:15 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 26, 2022, 11:04 AM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 26, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 27, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 27, 2022, 05:32 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 28, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 28, 2022, 06:13 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 30, 2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 30, 2022, 11:04 AM